Thank you Tammy at https://yelobrd777.com/author/sptchrmom777/ Her blog is all about Encouragement for Today~In today’s world of swirling circumstances, we need to be reminded of how much we are loved by God. It is incredible to meet like-minded mature Christians that we can learn from and with!!
The award was created by Joe Rodriguez of Lighthouse Devotions, http://www.lighthousedevotions.blog (one of the rules is to mention him in your prepared acceptance post.) So thank you Joe for creating an encouraging award. All who post this to our site strive to motivate others to become their best self, pleasing to our Lord.
The Rules for Acceptance:
- Save and add the award image (pictured here) on your blog.
- Create a page/post to mention the award nomination and thank the person/blog that nominated you. Make sure you provide a link to their site.
- Give credit to the creator of the award (Lighthouse Devotions) and provide a link to the site as well. (http://www.Lighthousedevotions.blog)
- List the rules.
- Answer the next four questions on the same post:
- What three words would you use to describe your blog?
- In what way(s) can a Christian shine for Christ?
- What bible verse (quote it) talks about being a light in a dark and lost world?
- What Christian song do you know that has the word “light” in it? Provide a link if available.
- Nominate 7 or more people/blogs to receive the award. Briefly explain why you think they should receive it and provide a link to their sites.
- Contact them and let them know that you nominated them.
- Provide them with a link to the Rules page.
- Say a prayer thanking God for His light and ask that He continue to shine it through you and your blog.
- Keep shining the light of Christ wherever you go and in whatever you do!
Here are the answers to the above questions:
- What three words would you use to describe your blog? God-centered, God-glorying, and loving God through the grieving process. I guess that was more than three.
- In what way(s) can a Christian shine for Christ? By our words, actions, deeds. When people look at us, they need to see the light of Christ shine through us. We need to be joyous in spite of and because of afflictions!
- What bible verse (quote it) talks about being a light in a dark and lost world? 2 Corinthians 3:3 “clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart.”
- What Christian song do you know that has the word “light” in it? Provide a link if available. Please see below.
My nominations in no particular order…..
Hazel at Prue Glory. She always speaks directly to my heart.
Pat at Beholding Him Ministries. Her posts are encouraging and insightful!!
Dave at Live 4 Him. Dave is a pastor who seeks God‘s plan, done God‘s way, and in God’s timing, with God‘s chosen resources.
David‘s blog is all about loving the Psalms. I too, love the Psalms and delve into them regularly!
My song choice—enjoy!
One thought on “Thank you for the “Light of the World” Award”
Reblogged this on Talmidimblogging.