I’m usually pretty bad about following through on awards. They just take so long! However I promised Anne over at horseaddict.net that I would play along this time with the Christmas Tag. Anne has a great blog about her dressage work with her horse, Biasini. Sometimes he even writes a post! What fun!
Thank you again for this fun event, Anne!
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog √
- Add the picture in your blog √
- Copy these rules into your post √
- Add a link to this original post √ Original Christmas Tag
- Answer the 10 questions (you can add extra Christmas – related questions if you want) √
- Tag at least 3 other bloggers with links to their blogs √
- Have fun!
My Tagged nominees:
Terri at Reclaiming Hope
Patricia at Beholding Him Ministries
Please take a look at these blogs. They are all different and I always. enjoy reading their posts. They have all become wonderful blogger friends!!
My answers to the questions :
- What´s your favorite thing about Christmas? It is it time to celebrate the arrival of Jesus my Lord and Savior.
- What´s your favorite Christmas memory? The Christmas after my husband died and we spent the month of December with my parents. It was a safe place to be after the tragedy.
- Are there special traditions your family has for Christmas? My daughter’s birthday is on the 28th. And so we have Christmas totally out of the house on the 27th. That way we can focus the next day totally on her birthday.
- What´s your Christmas wish? (can be personal or general). We have several fractured relationships in our family. Is my prayer and wish for reconciliation!
- What´s your favorite Christmas dish? Roast beef
- What´s your favorite Christmas decoration? The ones my children made in preschool.
- What is your favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
- Where do you usually celebrate Christmas?Lately it has been with my parents. Before that it was wherever my grandchildren were!
- What does the “Christmas spirit” mean to you? Love joy and peace
- Who out of anybody in the world would you want to spend your Christmas with? Definitely my granddaughters!
Here are the questions for my nominees .Thank you !
- What´s your favorite thing about Christmas?
- What´s your favorite Christmas memory?
- Are there special traditions your family has for Christmas?
- What´s your Christmas wish? (can be personal or general)
- What´s your favorite Christmas dish?
- What´s your favorite Christmas decoration?
- What´s your favorite Christmas song?
- Where do you usually celebrate Christmas?
- What does the “Christmas spirit” mean to you?
- Who out of anybody in the world would you want to spend your Christmas with?