Wonderful blog post
LOVE is the universal language understood by all.
- Love is an intense feeling of deep affection.
- Love needs no translation.
- Love can be spoken without any words.
- Love can always be felt by the heart.
There are four Greek words for love that we need to translate to understand their meaning.
1. Eros is romantic love.
- Eros is a love of passion and is a love that is an emotional involvement based on body chemistry.
- The basic idea of this love is self-satisfaction.
- Eros looks for what it can receive.
- Eros could be considered a dependency and conditional type of love.
- It can extend to deeply intimate friendships as well.
2. Phileo is the love of the soul.
- Phileo is a higher love than eros because it is our happiness rather than my own happiness.
- This love comes from our heart by beautiful qualities seen and felt from another…
View original post 325 more words