I was nominated for ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ and I’d like to thank Tina at Invisible Illnesses for nominating me. I have been diagnosed with MS and several of my symptoms are invisible, so I enjoy her posts immensely!
- The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
Rules For The Nominees:
- Display the award logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three things about myself
- I’ve had 11 skin cancer surgeries–all basal cell which is benign.
- I have never colored my hair.
- I live in a senior living community as a companion to my mother.
Questions from the nominator:
- Why did you start your blog? To further advertise my book, Fearless
- Do you feel young at heart or your age? Yes, I wish my body felt the same way!!
- What kind of vehicle do you drive? Toyota Camry with 140,000 miles.
- What is your favorite television program? Madame Secretary
- What’s the last movie you watched? La La Land
Questions I’m asking of my nominees
- What was your first job and why did you select it?
- Are you a cat or dog person?
- What does faith mean to you?
- What is your greatest fear?
- If you could go back in history and meet anyone, who would it be?
My Nominees: (there won’t be 10 – 20)
- Christian Grandfather
- Two rooms plus Utilities
- Pure Glory
- His Hands and Feet
- Nicci Kelly
- Cranny’s Cove
- Confessions of a Reborn Girl