I have blogged about the EveryDayHealth website before. I get a daily update and have collected several articles about MS and health in general. (I also want you to know that the National Multiple Sclerosis Society has been and will be my go to place for up-to-the-minute information about MS.)
I started listing these in September. I have included them here, probably more for my benefit than yours! But I hope you find something interesting!
- All about healthy hair.
- How do you shower and does it matter?
- Ordinary tasks are worth celebrating when you have MS.
- Weight loss–ugh!!
- MS fatigue–one of my favorite subjects.
- Sensory pain in MS.
- Stress and anxiety in MS.
- A paraolympian with MS.
- MS is a character in my life’s movie.
- Healthy eating.
- Is a service dog right for you?
- Exciting research in MS.
- Good list of help with activities of daily living.
- Can we sand and refinish our brains
- Blueberry french toast–just because it looked good!
Enjoy and have a blessed day!!