There are two recent posts in every day life that I’d like to share with you. The first one is called Seven Strategies for Taking Control of MS Anxiety. The author is Madeline R. Van, MPH. She lists
- Seek out information about MS.
- Speak to your doctor about MS complications.
- Build your social support network.
- Find a professional you can talk to.
- Ask your doctor about medication.
- Try meditation. She states the UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center in Los Angeles has several free guided meditations. I, as you know, use Scripture and the Word of God as my meditation guide. It’s the only thing that I have found that works successfully in my life.
The second is multiple sclerosis as a character in the movie of your life, by Travis Gleason. He is the blogger that I have talked about quite frequently. this is from a couple years ago, but it still good. He says as the director of my own film, it’s my job to keep this big headed eagle of a character from stealing the scenes, upstaging important players, stepping on lines.
Blessings for your day!